Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Glen More» Forums » Rules

Subject: One time windfall bonus on the bottom of certain tiles when activated? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Baricz
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I noticed that some of the tiles in Glenmore have what the rulebook refers to as a 1 time windfall...There is no further clarification, I was assuming that this meant a resource of your choice. Am I correct with my assumption? If my assumption is correct then does the resource of your choice comes from your tiles or from any resource in the game whether you could produce it or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One-time benefits are displayed in the bottom right-hand corner of a tile. For instance, villages come with a clansman and distilleries come with a whiskey barrel.

There is a lake that comes with two resources of your choice as its special benefit, which is shown on the associated card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Baricz
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks for replying so quickly. I understand the lower right hand one time benefit that you get when you place the tile however i was referring to what appears to be a white card on some of the tiles such as the Loch Lochy; Loch Ness; Iona Abbey;Cawdor Castle. The rulebook does not clarify what you are taking. What is that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Baricz
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Sorry for not being very specific the first time around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
The white card is the bonus card you get with all the special buildings, which counts towards VPs in each scoring phase.

'Any resource of your choice' is shown by a brown cube with a white question mark (see Iona Abbey)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.