Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Bryce
United States
Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received the latest US version of the game and there are no inserts to keep the cards from scattering in the box.

Has this affected others? What have you done about this? (I dont sleeve my cards)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Cooper
United States
Troy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, that is just how it is packaged. It is my one gripe for this fun, quick game. However, since the box is so inconvenient, I put mine in a decorative wooden box I had at home. Hope this doesn't turn you off Guillotine, as it is super fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just get some hugos magical tape to wrap the cards in, that keeps them from sliding around in the box, I got a roll and have used it on all game that have loose cards in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Allen
United States
Madison Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bmwrider wrote:
Just get some hugos magical tape to wrap the cards in, that keeps them from sliding around in the box, I got a roll and have used it on all game that have loose cards in the box.

+1 for Hugo's Amazing Tape! Picked mine up from Boards and Bits!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.