No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Friends

i have a bit of doubt in my interpretation of the rule about attacking. so can you all help me confirm if my assertions here is true or false ?

- At Attack Phase, an aircraft can only attack 1 type of target. Unless the weapon he use is an independent weapon.

- At Attack Phase, in attacking 1 target , a pilot can expend all kind of weapon (thats in range and in correct altitude) to that target. So for example if MUSTANG is at High Altitude and range:1 to target, he can launch all his 2xJDAM , 2xAGM65 , 2xAGM84 all in the same turn.

All this time im playing , i only launch a single type of weapon every turn, even if i got other weapon thats in range..

Thanks all for confirmation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
According to my understanding of the rules:

dprijadi wrote:

- At Attack Phase, an aircraft can only attack 1 type of target. Unless the weapon he use is an independent weapon.

True

Quote:

- At Attack Phase, in attacking 1 target , a pilot can expend all kind of weapon (thats in range and in correct altitude) to that target. So for example if MUSTANG is at High Altitude and range:1 to target, he can launch all his 2xJDAM , 2xAGM65 , 2xAGM84 all in the same turn.

True

But remember, if you have F-14 Tomcats on the mission you can launch AIM-54 Phoenix missiles independently ONLY during the Phoenix Missile Attack step. (see page 19, under AIM-54 Phoenix)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick clarification jude =D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.