Popular Tags: [View All]
Taylor Nakamoto
United States
Montrose
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Jester's Court recently opened in Grand Junction, CO. I've not driven the hour to see for myself, but they're already hosting MTG tournaments. You can check them out on facebook if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Holden
United States
Wheat Ridge
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Otomakan wrote:
The Jester's Court recently opened in Grand Junction, CO. I've not driven the hour to see for myself, but they're already hosting MTG tournaments. You can check them out on facebook if you're interested.

Heh, my FLGS (in Denver) is already 20 minutes away from me... I think I'll pass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Nakamoto
United States
Montrose
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jack of spades wrote:
Otomakan wrote:

Heh, my FLGS (in Denver) is already 20 minutes away from me... I think I'll pass.

I lived in Denver for a couple of years. Everything is 20 minutes away! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Holden
United States
Wheat Ridge
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Otomakan wrote:
jack of spades wrote:
Otomakan wrote:

I lived in Denver for a couple of years. Everything is 20 minutes away! whistle

Touche. It's a bit weird how consistently it is so. I don't think I've spent more or less than 15-225 minutes in transit from one place to another without going to the other side of downtown. Ever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.