Hubert Bartos
Poland
Gdańsk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

! PREORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED !

We are starting preorder of our available titles which we would like to present to you at upcoming Essen. If you want to preorder them drop us an email at: sales@rebel.pl pointing which of them you would like to order.
It is possible to pick up them at Essen or have them send at any location of the world!

Available games:
40 EUR -> PRET-A-PORTER [ http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/87890/pret-a-porter ]

30 EUR -> NEW ERA [ http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/96007/the-new-era ] + bonus

19 EUR -> K2: BROAD PEAK [ http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/105059/k2-br... ]

25 EUR -> DRAKO [ http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/102237/drako ]

35 EUR -> CITY TYCOON [ http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/104994/city-tycoon ]

For all those who will preorder NEW ERA we prepared little bonus - 7 new cards!, which can be used in 51st State, or New Era, or both of them if you are willing to combine them together! More information here: http://www.portalpublishing.eu/

Also - worth noting - if you preorder at least two games you will get discount: -5 EUR!
If you preorder at least four of them discount will be higher and it will be: -10 EUR!

ESSEN 2011
We will be attending at upcoming Essen Fair this year at joined booths 4.311 and 4.312.

We are starting preorder of our available titles, all you have to do is to drop us an email at: sales@rebel.pl pointing which of them you would like to order - we will reserve* them for you.

*reservations are valid until end of Friday, after that time we cancel them all and there will be no guarantee that you will receive your copy.

SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
We are ready to send you desired games at any location of the world. Please contact with us asking for shipping - we will calculate their costs keeping them as low as possible. Drop us an email at: sales@rebel.pl letting us know how many games you would like to preorder and to which country you would like to have them sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PREORDER Pret-a-porter ESSEN 2011 !
What about for those of us not attending Essen? Would you be willing to ship them to the U.S.? If so, how much would shipping be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, please, please, please!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Bartos
Poland
Gdańsk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We will know it after Essen. We have some meetings about distribution of our games. Also there will be always option to buy it directly covering cost of sending, but we will do our best to find distributors or co-printers in north America. Do not hesitate to send us an email after the Essen fair: sales@rebel.pl

Best regards
HB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cry

Right now this is the Eseen release I'm most excited about. I was really hoping to pre-order before Essen.

cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Bartos
Poland
Gdańsk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I`ve updated information - now we have also option to send games worldwide

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will we get to see the rulebooks (or at least drafts) before the preorders are done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see a rulebook for PaP. Unfortunately, I will have to wait for USA distribution as it's 100 euros with shipping for PaP and New Era. A little too rich just to get it NOW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Anderson
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Will you have copies available at Essen, or do I need to preorder if I want to get either of these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Bartos
Poland
Gdańsk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
peteraugust wrote:
Will you have copies available at Essen, or do I need to preorder if I want to get either of these?

Surely we have those games at Essen. Preorder reserve you some copies, if you want to pick up some games at Essen let us know also. I.e. last year our game "K2" was unavailable at end of Saturday and Sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Market Harborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
Ne Oublie
badge
You're feeling dizzy... Now all your boardgames belong to me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't you keep the games a day longer? I can only be there on Saturday/Sunday...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jianxiong Alvin Ong
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I still have not received any replies to that email address link you provided. I want to preorder some games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Bartos
Poland
Gdańsk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
huor11 wrote:
(...) I still have not received any replies to that email address link you provided. I want to preorder some games.

Will be done today, i was on leave on Monday, today i will respond [hopefully] at all emails

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my pre-order number, so it'll happen. The games are looking good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.