Hubert Bartos
Poland
Gdańsk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

! PREORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED !

We are starting preorder of our available titles which we would like to present to you at upcoming Essen. If you want to preorder them drop us an email at: sales@rebel.pl pointing which of them you would like to order.
It is possible to pick up them at Essen or have them send at any location of the world!

Available games:
30 EUR -> NEW ERA [ http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/96007/the-new-era ] + bonus

40 EUR -> PRET-A-PORTER [ http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/87890/pret-a-porter ]

19 EUR -> K2: BROAD PEAK [ http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/105059/k2-br... ]

25 EUR -> DRAKO [ http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/102237/drako ]

35 EUR -> CITY TYCOON [ http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/104994/city-tycoon ]

For all those who will preorder NEW ERA we prepared little bonus - 7 new cards!, which can be used in 51st State, or New Era, or both of them if you are willing to combine them together! More information here: http://www.portalpublishing.eu/

Also - worth noting - if you preorder at least two games you will get discount: -5 EUR!
If you preorder at least four of them discount will be higher and it will be: -10 EUR!

ESSEN 2011
We will be attending at upcoming Essen Fair this year at joined booths 4.311 and 4.312.

We are starting preorder of our available titles, all you have to do is to drop us an email at: sales@rebel.pl pointing which of them you would like to order - we will reserve* them for you.

*reservations are valid until end of Friday, after that time we cancel them all and there will be no guarantee that you will receive your copy.

SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
We are ready to send you desired games at any location of the world. Please contact with us asking for shipping - we will calculate their costs keeping them as low as possible. Drop us an email at: sales@rebel.pl letting us know how many games you would like to preorder and to which country you would like to have them sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Łukomski
Germany
Bonn
Nord Rhein-Westfallen
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: PREORDER - The New Era - ESSEN 2011
Is the preorder two games bonus applicable to each of the games (so -5€ one game, -5€ second game) or is it deducted from total price (so only -5€) ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siegfried Steurer
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ma_trix wrote:
Is the preorder two games bonus applicable to each of the games (so -5€ one game, -5€ second game) or is it deducted from total price (so only -5€) ?

sounds nice, but I dont think that we would get a 40 EUR deduction for 4 games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Bartos
Poland
Gdańsk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ma_trix wrote:

Discount isn't applicable to each of the games - it's an amount which will reduce total price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume the preorder is only for people who can pick up the games at the fair?

I'd love to preorder the new 51st State with the bonus cards, but there's no way I could make it to the fair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Bartos
Poland
Gdańsk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I`ve updated information - now we have also option to send games worldwide
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm on the site trying to preorder but not sure where to go, looked everywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Bartos
Poland
Gdańsk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
zenmazster wrote:
I'm on the site trying to preorder but not sure where to go, looked everywhere.

...all you have to do is to drop us an email at: sales@rebel.pl

I will add this information on our publisher site also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
done, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
...English editions are available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Bartos
Poland
Gdańsk
Pomorskie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All of our games will have at least Polish and English rules inside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
zedd9 wrote:
All of our games will have at least Polish and English rules inside.

What about the games on the cards? I have the original Portal English 51st State, and while I know it's really language independent, I would like english card titles etc.

I just want to make sure I don't have to wait for a Toy Vault version that may or may not match my original

Edit: Ignacy's picture of the new cards today clarified this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.