1 Posts

Solitaire Tiles» Forums » Reviews

Subject: Solitaire the way it was meant to be rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Holland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So when I first saw Solitaire Tiles at my local goodwill all I could think about was Solitaire, a game that will hit my table. With my wife not really being a board gamer (she will play monopoly, life, etc) I needed some stuff I could play solo on. Now I do have things like Thunderstone, a couple Victory Point games and the likes, but sometimes you just need a simple game to kill a few moments. It has been about a month since I bought this and I finally used it for a game yesterday and was I glad I had it

I have been down and out for a bit with an injury I received at work and most of the solo games I want to play take a good bit of time and I get too sore sitting there trying to play them so this light quick game was perfect. The Setup was so easy and the tiles are really well made. The great thing about the tiles are you can spread them out on the floor and randomize them instead of shuffling cards. For me that is better because of my injury it is tough for my arms to make anything other than a normal move.

The tray for holding the game is very thick and well made. It makes for easy play and I couldn't have asked for a better tray for holding the game tiles. Even a spot to hold the "draw" tiles for the game.

The rules are written decently but they could confuse someone who has never played solitaire but I really doubt anyone really hasn't played solitaire.

Overall I give it an 8 out of 10. Good for a filler or when looking for a light game by yourself. And small enough to travel with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.