Popular Tags: [View All]
Grant Johnson
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
Well me known for eating cookie when me don't they shout
badge
Look! He try to throw loyal fans a curve!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!

Give to Game is a food raising/awareness event typically run in April. But it sounds like there's an impromptu version of it organizing for this Friday, September 16. The event is run at Holy Cross Lutheran church in South Austin. They're asking that everyone bring donations to help with the relief for the folks affected by the Bastrop wildfires.

Details can be found here:

http://givetogame.blogspot.com/

They've got directions to the meetup and a list of items that can be provided to help.

We hope to see you there, and hope we can give a lot of aid to our neighbors in this difficult time! And we hope you can spread awareness. Give to Game raises enough for several thousand meals each year, and hopefully we can make a big impact for Bastrop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Shaw
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll see if I can clear up my schedule to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I was in Boy Scouts (back in the 70's), I used to go camping at Lost Pines in Bastrop. Lovely area, great people, my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PK WADDLE
United States
Austin
texAS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many of the Tuesday and Thursday crew are going.. can't wait !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.