Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Burns
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooray! Pre-ordered Fleet Commander: Nimitz today at the DVG website. It said 0 pre-orders recorded so maybe I am the 1st?!

I bought FC: Napoleon a few weeks ago and have not stopped playing it since. It is truly one of the most enjoyable solo games I've played.

Looking forward to Nimitz and also the revised Rommel.

Thanks Dan for these wonderful games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Volpe
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered.

Looking forward to this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Allton
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really intrigued by this one. I love the Pacific War, and a solitaire game is juicy. I was wondering if you could link the campaigns into a massive game covering the entire war. Also, the Japanese tended to come up with rather complex plans. I wonder if they will do the same in this game, and if there are levels of intel the US has before they commit their forces. For instance, do you see just one or two fleets coming at you without knowing their composition?

Come on Dan, quit teasing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuckster williams
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
This game looks really cool. It will be a must buy for me. However, I have one comment about the counters. The IJN counter flags are very nice. But the U.S. flags look like they denote French ships to me!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
phuloivet wrote:
This game looks really cool. It will be a must buy for me. However, I have one comment about the counters. The IJN counter flags are very nice. But the U.S. flags look like they denote French ships to me!!!!

agreed. gotta fix that. Also they don't need to look so similar in color otherwise. perhaps make the japanese counter more reddish in background as well, not blueish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean King
United States
Stevenson
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Northern Gamer Archeology
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus usually read left to right in Western world...so red, white, blue?

Or at the least put stars in the blue line. That could help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.