Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok maybe a little over the top seeing as I have only just received and looked through a couple of boxes but it has to be said that the artwork printed this way is fantastic. The layout and text scream out professional product IMHO.

Tonight is game night made all the easier as wife is off out for a Girlie Night at flicks. Here's hoping I can cram a few games in. Now off to get sleeves at lunch and maybe those counters I saw in dollar shop!

Nick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Also probably a little over the top, but I'm glad they've finally arrived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife just called and said my Artscow package just arrived...so I guess I'll be doin' some sleeving tonight...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry Mitch didn't pick up your question re: delivery on other post but glad to hear yours have arrived safely.

I have one misprint sadly one of my Martial skills (not sure which one) has the rear printed both sides

I'll have to work out which one and print a PDF substitute
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jokeroz wrote:
I have one misprint sadly one of my Martial skills (not sure which one) has the rear printed both sides

I think that may have been a PICNIC error, in which case I'm going to have to work out a way of compensating you further down the line. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
jokeroz wrote:

I think that may have been a PICNIC error, in which case I'm going to have to work out a way of compensating you further down the line. blush

I wouldn't worry too much with my luck I was surprised all seven decks arrived!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jokeroz wrote:
Sorry Mitch didn't pick up your question re: delivery on other post but glad to hear yours have arrived safely.

No worries...

I have the same misprint...I didn't notice your reply until after I'd GM'ed ND to let him know (sorry ND)...I think it's one of the level 1 Martial cards as there were only 3 and the other decks had 4 (I think). No worries, though, I'm just gonna print out the card from the PDF on sticker paper and stick it on one side of the double-printed card...like you said, I was happy to get all 7 decks...with only 1 misprint in 360+ cards, that's not bad at all...

Got 'em all sleeved and organized in a Plano-style plastic container...I'm itchin' to play, but since we have the house all to ourselves this weekend, the wife says it's time for a "staycation." Expect a session report (or 2) next week, though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
I have the same misprint...I didn't notice your reply until after I'd GM'ed ND to let him know (sorry ND)...I think it's one of the level 1 Martial cards as there were only 3 and the other decks had 4 (I think). No worries, though, I'm just gonna print out the card from the PDF on sticker paper and stick it on one side of the double-printed card...like you said, I was happy to get all 7 decks...with only 1 misprint in 360+ cards, that's not bad at all...

Still, I'm gutted about this and sorry for the mix-up guys. As I said I'll see if we can work something out further down the line to compensate you. Hopefully it won't really impact your games too heavily as you'll still have many many other Hero combinations to keep you going. And Mitch's proposed solution is a great work-around. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
Still, I'm gutted about this and sorry for the mix-up guys.

No worries, ND...378 cards is an awful lot of work and, to be honest, with that many cards I was pleasantly surprised there was only one hiccup. Plus, you've already corrected it in Artscow, so people who order now will get a "clean" copy...

There were at least 2 card misprints in the first edition of Agricola and I think 3 in the deluxe edition of Twilight Struggle (and they were "professionally" developed/published); those misprints didn't stop me from enjoying those games and I'm sure this one won't lessen my enjoyment of FQ...

ninjadorg wrote:
And Mitch's proposed solution is a great work-around. thumbsup

Thanks...I did the same thing with the aforementioned games (Agricola & TS) and it seemed to work just fine...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
There were at least 2 card misprints in the first edition of Agricola and I think 3 in the deluxe edition of Twilight Struggle (and they were "professionally" developed/published); those misprints didn't stop me from enjoying those games and I'm sure this one won't lessen my enjoyment of FQ...

It's still no excuse - but it's very reassuring to hear that, thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.