Whitinsville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rulebook wrote:
After 15 games, no further changes are
made to the game from Winning or Holding On. The game is now played
in a world entirely of the players’ making. Other elements in the game,
such as cards, new components, Scars, etc. will still change the world.

A few questions:

1) Do fortifications wear down/ get destroyed? If so, is there any way they can ever come back? (Note that "irrelevant" is a acceptable answer. I don't want you spoiling the game for any of us. . .)

2) If a pocket/pack is unopened when game 15 comes around, what happens to it? (Again, "irrelevant" is also a acceptable answer.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dupuis
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Packs opened after this point will still be relevant. Just no winning or holding on changes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears that fortifications wear down whenever someone attacks your walls with three dice (instead of one or two). After that happens ten times, your old fortification would be gone. You can, however, place a new fortification sticker over an old or half-used one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Keith
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
I think his point is: If no new fortifications are laid down after game 15, and fortifications sooner or later get used up, won't sets that keep getting play after 15 games eventually not have fortifications?

I think the answer must be yes, unless you make a house-rule (easily done) which allows the placement of fortifications after game 15.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Martins
United States
Eugene
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonsonite wrote:
I think his point is: If no new fortifications are laid down after game 15, and fortifications sooner or later get used up, won't sets that keep getting play after 15 games eventually not have fortifications?

I think the answer must be yes, unless you make a house-rule (easily done) which allows the placement of fortifications after game 15.

Or some other rule that comes out of a secret pack...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Husted
United States
East Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Take the stickers to an office supply store and have copys printed on gloss sticker paper.

It isn't expensive and you double/triple your stickers.meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Streicher
msg tools
mbmb
What i think is kind of funny:

After all stickers placed there wont be any new of course. Also after game 15 there aren't any new missiles.

I really recommend not to let winners pick the "shred a card" as this would really screw the game after some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.