Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Medina
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
Property of LunaClara
badge
Board games rule my life, and my wife's. That is a good thing, believe it or not ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I have been looking for alternative providers for Standard American (USA size) sleeves. Mayday has a lot of production/quality issues right now, and Fantasy of Flight is out of stock.

Anything that can be bought in the USA? It appears the only other large producers are Arcane Tinmen and Swan Panasia, but ordering from them seems to be utterly impossible.

EDIT: Mayday games did find out the problem stock. It turned out to be a few bad boxes from the factory. I got replacements for all the sleeves and their customer service took care of it all. Although I would still want to find out alternatives to try out, I wanted to highlight that my original motivation with the stock having issues was addressed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel your pain. The Arcane Tinmen sleeves were my sleeve of choice for a while, but it reached a point where actually buying them seemed impossible.

How many packs do you need? I have a bunch of unopened FFG americans that I will likely never use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Boyle
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for 40 packs if you've got any left. Heh I've been busy since they've been OOS. Lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They come in display boxes of 10. I only have five packs remaining.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.