Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Boyes
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The other day I was in a bookstore and I sat down and read 'volume one: choronological batman' Which just reprints batman from the earliest comics.

In the very first issue, Batman punches a corrupt chemist into a huge vat of acid.

He also spends a lot of time smoking a pipe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Jpwoo wrote:
The other day I was in a bookstore and I sat down and read 'volume one: choronological batman' Which just reprints batman from the earliest comics.

In the very first issue, Batman punches a corrupt chemist into a huge vat of acid.

He also spends a lot of time smoking a pipe.

Because he's awesome.

And can beat everyone up.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Jpwoo wrote:
... batman ... punches ... smoking ...

Aaaahhhhhh... gotta love early 20th Century American life, when it was still Politically Correct to be a man...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Early Batman would just chuck your ass off a building and not bother to catch you. Superman too. Modern Batman is Mr. Rogers in comparison.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nasty McHaggis
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I'm pouring all of my points in sarcasm.
badge
Box next to hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Was he smoking a pipe whilst throwing the villain into the vat of acid? Because that would be awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone remember the original Batmobile???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
It is 'funny' that you mentioned about the very OLD "Batmobile", since there were a series of them by some company such as 'Corgi' or whomever, and theirs were 'die-cast' as well. They were maybe around 1:43-scale and slightly larger overall than the ordinary kind, while it did include that particular vehicle with the huge 'Batface'-"grille". I have a plastic "Joker"-car like that also, as some 'freebie' meal PRIZE.
\sauron\~"BatMANG!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.