Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious, I might be able to handle Modding it if I had some people that were interested in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll need to figure out how to make the board play nice with my scanner. I've never done anything like that before. And bash together some game pieces and such. Might take a day or two. What difficulty does everyone play at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested. I've played at the medium difficulty level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb

Sure if you still have room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like good response, I'd love to play too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright, essential components are scanned, now I just have to rebuild them into a board and such.

This game will not display ever game card and such, to save my sanity and to protect the interests of the game's maker.

I will be posting a thread hopefully later today after I get everything constructed. Invitations will be sent to the first four people who expressed interest. After 24 hours if they haven't responded I will contact others as alternates.

Important note! How the heck do I get geekrolls to simply display the result of a custom die in the body of a message, as opposed to the entire ugly custom die? The wiki page on die rolling is less than helpful, or at least I couldn't find a clear cut answer to this question. x.x

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LL6869 wrote:
Important note! How the heck do I get geekrolls to simply display the result of a custom die in the body of a message, as opposed to the entire ugly custom die? The wiki page on die rolling is less than helpful, or at least I couldn't find a clear cut answer to this question. x.x

The result normally shows until you click on it, then it expands.

This die roll here: 1custom5{Yes;No;File not Found;True;False} -> ( True) -> True should appear inline.

Ah, you want to hide that first part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 51834. UnknownParkerBrother
  • 1custom5{Yes;No;File not Found;True;False} =
  • ( True) =
  • True
  • Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:01 pm
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.