Subject: Artscow link for Pirate and Traders? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My local printer doesn't have good enough hardware to print these cards (as i discovered when i got him to print high detailed cards like the Zed Deck and Dungeon of D) so I'm going to try Artscow with Pirate and Traders. Does anyone have some Artscow links for this deck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to say, that due to the unusual card dimensions, this one did not make the transition to Artscow as a deck (unlike many of Todd's other games).

There was a thread where Todd played with some ideas of reconfiguring the cards to fit on more standard playing cards - he had two main ideas that I recall seeing - but it never went any further.

My suggestion,would be to go to an office supply store (like Staples or Kinkos here in the states) as they usually have a printing service.

You can then havethem print back and front on card stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes i used a slim card size for this and my version of Pocket Civ. i've promised to finally get to re-sizing PocketCiv and i may try and find the time for this game as well. i do like the slim card size though but i understand it isn't standard deck friendly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dumarest123 wrote:
yes i used a slim card size for this and my version of Pocket Civ. i've promised to finally get to re-sizing PocketCiv and i may try and find the time for this game as well. i do like the slim card size though but i understand it isn't standard deck friendly

I totally agree, the slim cards are fantastic. i'll pop into Staples and see if they can do any better than my local printer guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Daniels
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These appear to be what we call 'tall boy' sports cards up here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know anyplace that does Print on Demand for 'tall boy' decks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
actually it seems printerstudio.com does what they call domino cards at 2"x4". i havent checked into it yet to see if you can do custom front and backs

on my list
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Cassotta
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a mighty big list you have

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dumarest123 wrote:
actually it seems printerstudio.com does what they call domino cards at 2"x4". i havent checked into it yet to see if you can do custom front and backs

Nope. They only allow you to have one side customized. The other side always shows the domino dice. You can select the color for the dots and for the background, but that's it for customization.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.