Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
and a total of 8 luminescent little creepy things, 5 Theron Guards, and 2 drones. We killed them all through combinations of timing the creepy things explodin', lots of guards, blind fires, and a little luck... all except one Theron Guard, who has 1 wound. We each have three cards. Cole has run to unlock area three. He now has two cards, one for guarding and one for running back. Theron Guard attacks. I fire with my 5 dice Explosive Bow and Arrow I stole from a previous guard. 5 hits, 5 blocks, no specials. Cole guards: oh wait, he picked up a gun and got rid of his pistol, and has used all his ammo. Cole dies.

Next turn I run towards him, staying in cover: Theron Guard activates. I have no guards. He shoots. 5 hits, 1 double block ignored by an omen. I die.

Amazing game.

And isn't it always just the way that you get the "everything runs right next to you" card immediately before drawing the "+1 attack" card for the drones, or something equally vicious.

We cheated a lot and died anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Mission Three, two players, map 16B...
Just to make sure: when Lambent Wretches die, they damage ONLY COGs, not other Locusts. It's the Tickers who wound every figure when they croak.
TK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tkelly wrote:
Just to make sure: when Lambent Wretches die, they damage ONLY COGs, not other Locusts. It's the Tickers who wound every figure when they croak.
TK

Thanks, I updated the story.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Horn
United States
Coeur d Alene
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Haha I love your edit. laugh

Dying in fun in this game, you'll get 'em next time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.