Quarriors!» Forums » General

Subject: Quarriors!, a Hasbro game. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Aasted
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Yes, I spend Geek Gold on useless things like this.
badge
Gloria: [to Robot] I'm just scared I'll come home one day and find you screwing a toaster.
mbmbmbmbmb
Since Wizkids is now a part of Hasbro, is there a chance we might find this in stores on the clearance section like so many other Hasbro items? I don't expect it to be there any time soon but the possibility is there right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Charlton
United Kingdom
East Barnet
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
www.finchleygamesclub.org
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkEA wrote:
Since Wizkids is now a part of Hasbro, is there a chance we might find this in stores on the clearance section like so many other Hasbro items? I don't expect it to be there any time soon but the possibility is there right?

I hadn't heard that. Wow. Can you post a link to the news please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you thinking of Wizards of the Coast (which is owned by Hasbro)? NECA owns Wizkids IIRC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wil
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Read more comics!
mbmbmbmbmb
Darksbane wrote:
Are you thinking of Wizards of the Coast (which is owned by Hasbro)? NECA owns Wizkids IIRC.

In addition to the above, it's also worth noting that the game is super hot right now. I find it amazing that they are able to keep up with demand.

With such an excellent supply channel and management combined with the sheer popularity of the game, I don't think it will see a clearance bin any time soon. Heck the first expansion is even coming out in the next few months.

If you're looking for a deal, it can typically be found for around $35 at online stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Aasted
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloria: [to Robot] I'm just scared I'll come home one day and find you screwing a toaster.
mbmbmbmbmb
Darksbane wrote:

You're right, I got the two mixed up, I'll blame it on old age.whistle
Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Aasted
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wgerken wrote:
Darksbane wrote:

In addition to the above, it's also worth noting that the game is super hot right now. I find it amazing that they are able to keep up with demand.

With such an excellent supply channel and management combined with the sheer popularity of the game, I don't think it will see a clearance bin any time soon. Heck the first expansion is even coming out in the next few months.

If you're looking for a deal, it can typically be found for around $35 at online stores.

I really wasn't looking for a deal, just thought it interesting how many times you can find Hasbro items for so cheap and this game is getting so much attention right now. If in a few months it were a Hasbro game how ironic it would be to see it in the sale bin at a local Toys-R-Us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MarkEA wrote:
I really wasn't looking for a deal, just thought it interesting how many times you can find Hasbro items for so cheap and this game is getting so much attention right now. If in a few months it were a Hasbro game how ironic it would be to see it in the sale bin at a local Toys-R-Us.

I think you're rather confused on the causality here...excess supply causes those kinds of clearance, not brand name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.