Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
To all you Munchkin experts:

I have all bought all the Munchkin stuff when it came out; 1st ed, with only black/white graphics.

My "MK7: Cheat with both Hands" has now colored cards. I also acquired "MK deluxe", which has colored cards too!

Given the fact, that my old cards do look a bit worn (because of all the shuffling and playing), I decided to buy expansion sets 2 to 6 again, but how can I make sure that the box I buy comes with colored cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieter M
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It says "Jetzt noch BUNTER!" on the box. Printing has happened after spring 2010.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
eljudhnir wrote:
It says "Jetzt noch BUNTER!" on the box. Printing has happened after spring 2010.

Thanks for the answer, but I should have been more specific: blush
I only collect the English cards ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanouil Giampouras
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the back of the boxes you should read a date after April 2010. From this point all the editions are color and up-to-date...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Madman17 wrote:
On the back of the boxes you should read a date after April 2010. From this point all the editions are color and up-to-date...

Ah, great!
Thanks for the quick help meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And there's a picture of coloured cards on the back of the box ;)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cox
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is the gentleman with the BroStache invited to this party?
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, you should note that there have been updates to the cards since your first edition black and white (brown) cards came out. You can update the old sets if you still want to play with them by purchasing Munchkin: Go Up a Level. It has black and white (brown) updates for the cards that changed.

You can then mix the old ones with the new ones without any problems. (Aside from the color and the wear on the old ones.) That way you can have a huge game if you want.

But I'm with you, if you have the funds, update to the color cards. In addition to coloring, John Kovalic redid some of the art too to make everything look really slick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.