Popular Tags: [View All]
Zack Stockdale
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay I'm going to try this again. I have a good copy of Axis and Allies:Europe for trade, also I'm including the Asia 1483: Axis and Allies Variant. Axis and Allies has some minor shelf ware, it hasn't been played but the pieces have been pulled out and set up a couple of time. Asia 1483 is in great shape except for a hole in the pastic bag it comes in.

Axis and Allies still has a retail value in the 20s-30s range and the Asia varient has a lable price of $24.95 on it

That being said I'm pretty much willing to take any offer $20 or up range, so pretty much anything. Check out my want list for ideas but I will consider all offers. I've pretty much never going to play these games and am trying to find something that I would actually play. Thanks let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I'm interested in this 'offer', now just what can I entice YOU with to conclude this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.