Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Stenzel
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have sk 1, 2 and ep. I will get sk 3 when it is available again. My question is on the to hit charts between the sk2 and ep versions. SK2 has the 1/2" MTRs but the mortars are not on the to hit chart in the ep. Is that a printing error or oversight? Maybe I am not looking at the to hit chart correctly. Should I just keep my sk2 to hit chart with my ep charts so that the 1/2" mortar to hit numbers are available? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam H
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
Every weirdo in the world is on my wavelength
badge
We carry a new world here, in our hearts.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the charts in front of me, but the ASLSK games are all self-contained. The difference in charts might come from the fact that that particular counter isn't used in the other box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stenzel
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sxmpxr wrote:
I don't have the charts in front of me, but the ASLSK games are all self-contained. The difference in charts might come from the fact that that particular counter isn't used in the other box.

Ok, that makes sense. I mix all of my SK things together so it is best to keep my SK2 chart together with my EP to hit chart. Thanks, I didn't think of what you mentioned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Ireland
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob,

I have uploaded a set of Starter Kit Nationality TO HIT CHARTs.

There is one for each of the following: German, Russian, American, British, Italian, Axis Minor, and Allied Minor.

For example, the German TO HIT CHART, has all the ordnance from SK2, SK3, SKEP, Rally Point 2, Rally Point 6, and the French Web set.

You only need the single TO HIT CHART for the Germans regardless of Starter Kit scenario.

To make my playing easier, I print a German chart on one side of a page with a Russian on the other.

Similarly, I do German/American, German/British, Italian/American, and
Italian/British.

I tried to put into this text, the URL link for the file from BGG but this message system edits the URLs to they can not be followed.

Charts can be found in the Starter Kit 1, files section.

Hope this help you.

Pat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stenzel
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Pat. It looks really good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.