Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks,

Last weekend I played Crecy battle and was great; this weekend it seems I'll give a rematch chance to the French.

Now a quick question: In the rules it says the charging MMA should be 2-3 hexes away from the target hex in order to initiate a charge, while the 5/27/11 errata says 1-2 hexes; which one is right?

Last weekend I used the 1-2 hexes criteria and the French MMA got slaughtered since they had to position at least 3 hexes away to charge in a future activation, being cut to ribbons by the deadly English longbow.

Thanks in advance my friends.

Regards,

Jumval

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Shelton
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
The MMA need to be 2-3 hexes away, with 1-2 intervening hexes between them and their target for a charge.

Remember that they can move up to 6 MP and then charge 1-2 intervening hexes in the Shock Phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ralph,

Thanks for clarifying my doubts.

Definitively those French knights deserve a second chance, and they'll get it this weekend.

Regards,

Jumval

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.