United States
Greensboro
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You place them on the map in the reinforcement phase. Place them in the entry hexes or areas. Then you may move them like any other unit in the movement phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
Doesn't reinforcement phase occurs prior to the movement phase? If so, all the units that enter the board on a given turn can be moved. I don't have a rulebook by the hand so I can't help with a direct reference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Ryan
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you should visit the consim world forums. There is a forum for SCS and one for SP2 which has lots of questions answered.

Section 1.2 of the series rules covers re-reinforcements.

"Place any phasing-side reinforcements into the entry hexes called for by the order of arrival. The phasing player can move his units. Phasing units can conduct overrun combat."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Greensboro
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More specifically, rule section 5.0, Reinforcements, page 4 of the Series Rules. My mistake in my earlier reply: there isn't a separate reinforcement phase, but you do place your reinforcements on map before you start doing moves. So, they aren't stuck. The Soviets just stack all those units in hex 46.25 and start moving them out from that hex.

You should carefully read the series rules first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rem Rec
Canada
flag msg tools
So let's say I have german reinforcements that are exploit-capable coming through turn 14, could those reinforcements be used during the axis reaction phase or they need to wait for the normal axis mouvement phase in order to move?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless the reinforcements specifically say they arrive in the reaction phase (I don't think any do in SPII), they arrive in their own move phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rem Rec
Canada
flag msg tools
I wasn't sure but what you wrote was what I thought. Thanks for the quick reply ;^)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.