Subject: Painted Dwarf Army for GG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Stack
United States
Orchard Park
New York
flag msg tools
Honor his example of service, accomplishment and modesty, and the next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy,
Sorry if this isn't the proper place for this but I forgot to link my auction to the BGG Warmaster page and you can't go back and edit that once the auction is active. soblue

Here's the link...

Painted Dwarf Army

Thanks for looking!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Nilsson
Sweden
Stenungsund
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice army. Hope you get a good price for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sinclair
Canada
Ancaster
Ontario
flag msg tools
One Thread for All
badge
The name's Andrew -- pronounced 'Kah-thoo-loo'
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice little army, Mike.

If I had the GG I'd definitely bid on it. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stack
United States
Orchard Park
New York
flag msg tools
Honor his example of service, accomplishment and modesty, and the next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy,
Thanks for the kudos guys. WM was the last big GW game I got into. The experience gained in moving from WH to 40K to BB to NM to Epic and finally WM made the models from that game some of my best work I think.

I dumped my Tomb King and Vampire armies along with the others awhile ago on Ebay and forgot I had started on the Dwarfs too! Hopefully someone will be able to make use of this one, they sure are well rested little guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.