Rick Blaha
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have read about the difference in glue formulation with regard to the stickers for the meeples. While I could just as easily use an adhesive of my choosing to affix a fallen sticker, I would rather grab the print that has the new formula already applied. Having said that, how do I distinguish the latest batch from previous ones without popping open the box? Some retailers may have prior stock still sitting on the shelf as I peruse the section. Note: I have not handled the expansion, so the answer may be quite obvious to those who have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
razor367 wrote:
I have read about the difference in glue formulation with regard to the stickers for the meeples. While I could just as easily use an adhesive of my choosing to affix a fallen sticker, I would rather grab the print that has the new formula already applied. Having said that, how do I distinguish the latest batch from previous ones without popping open the box? Some retailers may have prior stock still sitting on the shelf as I peruse the section. Note: I have not handled the expansion, so the answer may be quite obvious to those who have.

I don't think any retailers actually got stock yet, so I would expect all copies to be "fixed".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

who posted this pic

Comparison of original and replacement sticker sheets. Note: The replacement sticker sheet has 8 rows of numbered stickers, instructions at the bottom, and the back of the sheet is YELLOW (not white like the original).
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1051291/survive-escape-from-a...

I ordered the expansion direct from Stronghold a couple weeks ago and it came with the YELLOW backed sticker sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lee is exactly correct; every unit now has the "fixed" stickers inside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.