Popular Tags: [View All]
John H
United States
Metro Detroit Area
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone come up with interesting combinations of specific card choices to use? This is common in other deck building games and could be leveraged here too. So, if you have a set you like, please share it here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey buddy, thats a good idea, I'm sure you will have something for us at our next game night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John H
United States
Metro Detroit Area
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Johnathan,

I like the direction of your thinking, but do you have specific cards you can share in a list for us?

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shameless wrote:
I like using bunches of cards with the same cost. Say, several 3-cost cards, a few 6-cost cards and a couple of 8-cost cards.

That way the choices are a bit trickier and you won't always spend whatever quid you've got to buy the most expensive thing.

The drawback is that you'll almost always know how much quid you want to spend, which makes the question of what to summon a bit more trivial.

Yeah I would like to see the cards he is using.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.