Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » General

Subject: Chainsaw Priest!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jables
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
After playing the base game over and over we have always found that as soon as Father Joe gets the chainsaw and then has faith played on him, he is pretty much unstoppable. From this we have conceived the greatest B-Grade movie idea ever, Chainsaw Priest!!!

"It's time to protect my flock" *revs chainsaw*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
viperthejedi wrote:
After playing the base game over and over we have always found that as soon as Father Joe gets the chainsaw and then has faith played on him, he is pretty much unstoppable. From this we have conceived the greatest B-Grade movie idea ever, Chainsaw Priest!!!

That is amazing. Almost as amazing as the movie "Nude Nuns with Big Guns".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jables
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
"When hell is full, the dead shall walk the earth?, well there is no vacancy here either" *revs chainsaw*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jables
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, oh wait that's Pulp Fiction" *revs chainsaw anyway*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jables
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
"Forgive me father, for I am about to sin... like hell!" *revs chainsaw"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Hamburg
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In america, this movie is called Dead Alive, by Peter Jackson. This is a great scene. Maybe not a chainsaw, but damn it, this happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfkHkdu5IEI
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinicius Yuiti Takaki
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"I kick ass for the Lord"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jables
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yep picture Braindead Priest but 100 times better and for a whole movie. He won't have a shitty Kiwi accent either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jables
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We didn't quite get Chainsaw Priest tonight but we came close. I had the priest in the Escape in the Truck game and he had the wielding torch and baseball bat. Because I was wanting to draw the zombies away from the truck for the other players to get to it I went to sacrifice myself by pulling 8 zombies on to me the next turn.

We decided that this would be the ending to our B-Grade movie "Chainsaw Priest". He would sacrifice himself to take out the hoard of zombies and his chainsaw wouldn't start. He would start to pray as he revved the saw. "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name." *revs* No Luck. "Your kingdom come, your will be done" *rev* Still no luck.. "on earth as it is in heaven." *rev and chainsaw starts*. "Fuck yeah!" Slashes at the screen and fade to black.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nunya Business
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
LOL@Chainsaw Priest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jables
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
viperthejedi wrote:

We're in the process of writing a script to make a faux trailer for this movie idea. Any help anyone has to help us get this done would be awesome. Ideas, techniques etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Wiltzius
United States
Chehalis
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sounds like a mix between Hobo with a Shotgun and Night of the Living Dead. Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Yeah
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Where's my YEAH?!
mbmbmbmbmb
How is that going?

viperthejedi wrote:
corkysru wrote:
viperthejedi wrote:

We're in the process of writing a script to make a faux trailer for this movie idea. Any help anyone has to help us get this done would be awesome. Ideas, techniques etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Coe
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jackshoku wrote:

you forgot the:
*revs chainsaw*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Yeah
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Where's my YEAH?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll say it for him!!!

"I kick ass for the Lord." (revs chainsaw)

TyphonInc wrote:
Jackshoku wrote:

you forgot the:
*revs chainsaw*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Coe
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Revelatons 20:14 - The Lake of Fire will be your Second Death!" *Revs Chainsaw*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.