Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Clark
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the possibility this will be available at Essen? Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slim to none!

* FFG say it will be released 4th quarter 2011.
* FFG are usually later with their games than announced and expected.
* October is very early 4th quarter.

Given FFGs track record I´d say it would be quite a surprise, but then again, WHAT DO YOU/I EVER REALLY KNOW!!!???

I know this will eventually get a lot of flak for only having 3 new scenarios, 2 new monsters, being "waaay to expensive for what it is", having some misprints and spelling errors, and so on, and so on... But personally, let me be the first to say that I´m excited!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jtspecial wrote:
I know this will eventually get a lot of flak for only having 3 new scenarios, 2 new monsters, being "waaay to expensive for what it is", having some misprints and spelling errors, and so on, and so on... But personally, let me be the first to say that I´m excited!

Sorry JT, I beat you to it... I said I was excited about this over in the MoM forum, before FA had it's own entry. But you get marks for saying it here first! thumbsupcool

I love Mansions of Madness. It's narrative storytelling mechanics accompanied by tabletop 'bling' brings me closer to playing the CoC RPG with my family than I ever thought I'd get.

I personally don't feel the price tag is too far off the mark. Like the individual scenario packs, if they could shave five dollars off the price, it may be more appealing to a wider game buying market.

Editing and proofing issues aside, I feel that this is one of the best products FFG have ever produced, and I sincerely hope they continue to support it with expansions, and (my pipe dream) unpainted figure and monster packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Humphreys
United Kingdom
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can personally guarantee you it will be ready a week on Wednesday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm soooo excited, found it, pre-ordered it and now all I have to do is try to be patient and wait

Check it out: http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/index.php?act=pro&pre=ffg_bg.... And with code ALTERNATE-GAMER you can even redeem your 18 % off!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.