Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody else noticed, that some cards are significantly lighter than others? I have some USSR-cards with a strong red, and some with a very light, almost brownish, red...

Although, the cardstock qualityt is really good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked and did not notice it. Do you mean the backs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good evening,
I'm currently on a trip but will respond in more length this weekend.

The card fronts have a slight printing inconsistency dealing with the red color printing. LudoFact is investigating what went wrong. I'm waiting to hear back from them.

The problem seems to be limited to the front of the cards. The backs should be perfect and thus not marked at all. I am disappointed in the slight issue and will see what we can do about it. Some of the decks are slightly less red on the front of the card.

Nich

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also noticed that especially with the USSR cards, but it doesn't affect gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoMan wrote:
I also noticed that especially with the USSR cards, but it doesn't affect gameplay.

No, you are right - it doesn't affect gameplay; I just noticed it holding two USSR-cards in my hand directly next to each other. Then the difference is quite obvious.
I think there is a slight difference on the backs, too - but due to the texture of the graphics, it doesn't help you when drawing a card - or gives away critcal information to your opponent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.