France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those attending, I will bring a copy of Potion-making (and also of the other translated RightGames games) to Asmoday. I am ready to demo any of them during my free time (since I also plan to fully enjoy this exceptional event).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Tulovskiy
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
What is "Asmoday"?
Tell me about, please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmoday is an 24 hours event organised this year by Asmodée in Paris and to which a lot of publishers distributed by Asmodée will participate (Gameworks, Ystari, Repos Prod, Cocktail Games, Ludically, Filosofia, Splotter, ...). A lot of games which should be only available for Essen (Eclipse, Quebec, Mundus Novus, String Railways, Takenoko, Sidi Baba, the expansions of Claustrophobia, of Olympos, of Cyclades...) , and even some which will be only published in 2012 (the new Splotter, Archipels from Chris Boelinger) will be available for preview there.

There will also be giant games like a 18 players Civilization (an advanced version of the original game), a murder party from Guillaume Montiage, La route des Etoiles a space exploration diplomacy and conquest game with 12 players, a 8 player Claustrophobia scenario written by Croc, etc...

There will also be a big auction of promotional items in favor of a an humanitarian association working in Mali.

And in addition to that, participants are encouraged to bring games. So I will be bringing as I said my 4 RightGames games in case someone wants to try them.

You can find more information (in French) at the website www.asmoday2011.net
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe that was too much detail, and a bit out of topic. Sorry. I am just very excited to go there...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.