Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A. G.
Lithuania
Vilnius
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Situation: allied player decides to challenge for the initiative. He plays his card secretly. Axis player refuses the challenge an plays no card. What happens? Who gets the initiative? Should allied player discard his card? Or should he reveal it and if it's dummy the initiative goes to axis, if it's real - to allied? Thanks for the thoughts and your experience.

Aurimas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Ozimek
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
badge
Must resist M:tG. Boardgames are my methadone :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Only if the Allied player played a supply AND the Axis player played no card or a dummy will the Allies get the initiative.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Fort Polk
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ozimek wrote:
Only if the Allied player played a supply AND the Axis player played no card or a dummy will the Allies get the initiative.

I understand the rules have to cover the use-case of a Germain player playing a dummy for initiative, but my logic suggests that there is ZERO benefit to course of action. Either you call the British player's bluff and play nothing, or you play a card because the first turn is just that important.

Am I missing anything?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.