Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to try and change the set up when viewing my game collection under "My Geek" but am having problems with it keeping the way I change it. When I go to My Geek>Collection and then select "Columns" it gives me choices as to how I want to view it. I have deselected "Version" and then selected "Private Info". I then select "Done" and it then shows the "Private Info" column. However, if I come back to view my Collection at a later time (even without closing BGG) it reverts back to showing "Version" and not my "Private Info" as I had selected. The interesting thing that I noticed though is that if I immediately close BGG and then go back to it (or just click back and forth from the home page to my collection page), the "Private Info" column will show. It is only after waiting some time to go back to it that it changes back. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong to make my changes permanent?

Thanks,
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwen
Belgium
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Once you have it set the way you want it, click on 'permalink'(upper right corner) and paste this permalink in your Quickbar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gwen wrote:
Once you have it set the way you want it, click on 'permalink'(upper right corner) and paste this permalink in your Quickbar.

Thanks for the tip and I guess that would be a solution but thought maybe there would be a way to save it without going through the Quickbar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
gwen wrote:

Thank you. That was very helpful to me. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phytoman wrote:
gwen wrote:

Thanks for the tip and I guess that would be a solution but thought maybe there would be a way to save it without going through the Quickbar.

There is. You can save your column settings by clicking Views then Save current view as...

But I still use the Quickbar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.