Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
Chin chin!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I originally posted this on the comments section of the EBZ Kickstarter page, but thought I'd post here too just to throw the idea out to a wider audience:

Quote:

I know we're getting close to the end of the support drive on Kickstarter, but I've had an idea for possible promo or extra for EBZ:

A character card, an individual one for each of the characters in the game that a player could keep in front of themselves. Card could show a picture of the individual with their name and a bit of background. Or (and this is my preferred thought) the card simply has a full length picture of the character: human one side, and zombified on the other!

A character card would also open up the possibility of their being ongoing "attachments" that could be played onto characters that could be place behind character cards.

Anyway just random thoughts and suggestions...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Holliday
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The divider for each players starting deck functions a bit like that now. with the Survivors turn order on one side and the Zombie Player Threat rules on the back for when you die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
Chin chin!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jiblet wrote:
The divider for each players starting deck functions a bit like that now. with the Survivors turn order on one side and the Zombie Player Threat rules on the back for when you die.

That's great to hear. I was hoping that there would be some form of player aid with the game.

My idea is purely illustrative. Won't help the players by making playing the game any easier each card would just purely be a picture of each character with a bit of background, or just the picture of the character before and "after".

But as I said, just an idea...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Holliday
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
PolluxPolaris wrote:
That's an awesome idea!!!!! Reminds me of the character cards from Rage.

oh man I loved Rage! I haven't thought about that game in years.
Withnails liver wrote:
Jiblet wrote:

That's great to hear. I was hoping that there would be some form of player aid with the game.

My idea is purely illustrative. Won't help the players by making playing the game any easier each card would just purely be a picture of each character with a bit of background, or just the picture of the character before and "after".

But as I said, just an idea...

I love the idea, it would just take to much to make happen right now. John & I are knee deep in the art for the 2p expansion, then we have all the kickstarter Prints and I have to make the Ammo Cans. 8 illustrations and getting them printed doesn't sound like a lot but for two guys with full time jobs and everything else that's going on it's just not going to happen now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.