Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Bordeaux
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for any decent games where the concept is that you and your opponent are in charge of a castle and have to destroy/capture the other persons castle. Whether that be by sending archers and swordsmen or shooting catapults or magic or whatever. I'll list criteria real quick. And as always thanks in advance for any suggestions.

-Must be playable with 2 players, preferably 2 players is the ideal number for the game, but if there are options for more players that is fine.

-Prefer it be a medieval theme. Fantasy or Realistic is fine.

-I don't care about the components or mechanics that much. It can be a board game or card game. Miniatures or cardboard bits. Resource management, worker placement, dice rolling, it doesn't matter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stronghold pits one defender (in the castle) against 1 to 3 attackers. Worth a look because it has aspects of what you're looking for, even if it's not an exact match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Otto

Cherokee
Kansas
msg tools
He said something to me in Chinese like, 'Boo coo sow!', sounded like some cartoon sh!t. But I understood it to be a question...
badge
Ha-ha! I threw that sh!t before I walked in the room!
mbmbmbmbmb
Chaostle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Roberts
United States
Barstow
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some version of Crossbows and Catapults sounds like a perfect match.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Elder
msg tools
badge
Castle Keep - fits the "whatever" criterion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Michael Hickey
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look no further. Stronghold is as good as it gets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.