Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Cunningham
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 1260 shiny for sale that was raised in the "Games for Gold" Raffle that I do to raise money for the Gaming Hooplas and American Cancer Society:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/43273/item/1784398#ite...

I am splitting this geekgold up into 10 lots of 126 each

You may bid on a maximum of five lots.

Before I lower the price (see below,) I will offer unsold lots to previous bidders.

This is a Dutch auction. I will be lowering the price periodically until someone bids. Don't wait too long though, as in the past this has sold every time at the highest price!

Yes, my ratios of per dollar are lower than you can get in the marketplace for your money. It's for a charity. So bid at the highest amount, and help in the fight against cancer!

Starting Price for 126 is:

$12

NOTE: As discussed in the comments for the last raffle item, I will be donating $50 of the proceeds from this geekgold sale to BGG as a thank you for allowing me a method to raise over $1600 for the American Cancer Society in the last year and half or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eldon Nichol
United States
Prineville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Geekgold for Sale
I will take 5 (of course ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Rogers
United States
MOUNT PROSPECT
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will also take 5 lots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Porosky
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$30 for one lot of 126 gg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Cunningham
United States
Lake Geneva
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mudwalk3r wrote:
$30 for one lot of 126 gg.

Hi Matthew...that is incredibly generous of you, but Tom and Eldon beat you to the punch on this one. I will have more geekgold for sale in 2-3 weeks when the current raffle ends though, so keep an eye out for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Porosky
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries. I didn't read the details thoroughly before I bid. Thank you for the kind words though and for your efforts in the battle against cancer. Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.