Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justun Chan
Canada
Richmond / Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
So what's the best way to store everything now? I would think the Dragonspire box is still the biggest and we need to take out the insert and make our own storage system?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben MacFarlane
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Take the insert out of one of the small-box Thunderstone expansions and put it into a full-size Thunderstone box - that gives you 3 rows (one to the side of the small insert).

This was not my idea - someone else mentioned it on here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre St-Michel
Canada
Québec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Use two small expansion boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
I used Dragonspire + one of the small boxes before this expansion. With premium sleeves for everything, there wasn't much room left (I think 2-3 foam blocks were being used for filler). Might be enough room to get Heart of Doom in there, too.

I've since switched things up to play the Epic variant, and everything fits in Dragonspire with ample room (especially since with each expansion you're adding significantly fewer cards to the box).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jp
South Africa
Pretoria
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

That's my Dragonspire box, with the bottom half of one of the little boxes inside. It contains all the current sets, sleeved in penny sleeves.

The sleeves are a few millimetres too tall, so I had to trim them slightly to fit.

After Doom, I'll probably move over to two if the smaller boxes instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mickey
Singapore
flag msg tools
Twilight struggling to find time to play
badge
Twilight struggling to find time to play
mbmbmbmbmb
I originally used dragon spire with 1 small expansion bottom added in inside to make 3 rows and could fit everything with premium sleeves (except randomizers) until thornwood siege. From then, I used 2 small expansions boxes which should leave enough space for Heart of doom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.