United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have posted this in the Hornet Leader CAO forums to be certain that it will be seen by people who play the game.

BeansHarpoon wrote:
A). When an Event Card says, “Roll 3 attacks against random Aircraft. Roll 1 less attack for each AtA counter expended.” Do the counters come from the Aircraft under attack ONLY or can they come from ANY of the team Aircraft.

They can come from any aircraft that has the appropriate weapon(s) still available, according to answers that the designer gave in other threads, even if they are in different areas of the map.

BeansHarpoon wrote:

B). Concerning the Target Card key word “Fixed”, it states “JDAM weapons can only attack Fixed targets from 1999 – 2008.” Does this mean that this kind of target can be damaged by JDAM weapons ONLY within those years? Or can I still use other weapons in addition to these?

Thanks for any help.

This rule is ambiguous as written. I believe that what was meant was:
JDAM weapons are limited to attacking Fixed Targets (and the Sites of Fixed Targets) between the years of 1999-2008 (inclusive), although they can attack other targets outside of that time period.

I am basing my interpretation on this text found in the description for the GBU-31 JDAM (page 20):
"It initially used a GPS system to direct it to a Fixed (immobile) target. Later, a laser guidance option was added to allow it to attack mobile targets."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
BeansHarpoon wrote:
Thanks alot. I have a hard time finding the right forums for questions. Navigating this site sometimes confuses me.

What I do is type in the name of the game in the Search > Board Game slot at the top of the page, and click Go. Then, on the particular game page, I can scroll down to find the forums, files, etc.

Also, at the very bottom of the game's page, you can click "Add a copy to your collection" and add the game to your "Owned" list, and also add specific info about the game. This game will then show up on your profile page under "Collection Summary" (on the right).

If you click on the Help link (under the Search slot) you will find all sorts of tips for using this site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.