Adam White
msg tools
Go to the following link and download the first few missions of this campaign starring Blood Angels and Space Wolves.

http://spacehulkmissions.blogspot.com/p/space-hulk-ark-of-du...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks, just downloaded it
I'm still waiting for my copy of SH ...
it was mailed on the 8th last week, hopefully tomorrow ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These missions look really really cool! I really like the use of another chapter along with the Blood Angels. Lucky for me, I had some Space Wolves Terminators I painted up just for this.

I modified their armor a little to my taste, however. The Sgt I had to make a shield totally from scratch and his ax I stole from an Ork.

This was first time I ever used pinning in a minis creation. Even that I had to mickey mouse a little- I used a very small piece cut off a drill bit to secure his ax.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Enthusiast
msg tools
The Ark of Dust campaign appears to recommend playing with a cyclone missle terminator. As Space Hulk 3E does not have such a weapon load out, I assume this campaign was written for the earlier editions. Do the campaigns work well with the 3E rules? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Jordan
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamer 4 Life wrote:
The Ark of Dust campaign appears to recommend playing with a cyclone missle terminator. As Space Hulk 3E does not have such a weapon load out, I assume this campaign was written for the earlier editions. Do the campaigns work well with the 3E rules? Thanks.
The 4th edition also has rules for the Cyclone Missile Launcher in the Mission Files for Ultramarines and Dark Angels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.