Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: MLB and NBA Sports Simulation Dice games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Lyons
msg tools
Anyone familiar with these dice simulation games?

1. Extra Innings (Baseball simulation game produced in the 70's and 80's)

2. Bball (Basketball simulation game from the 80"s)

After years and years of trial and error, I have finally figured out how to re-create any former team from the past (NBA and MLB). I have complete updated rules for both games.

I have played many different dice simulation games over the years, including Strat-o-Matic. My versions of the above listed 2 games are easier to play and more accurate than even Strato-O-Matic!

I am just starting my business and think I will start Marketing the two games these ways.

1. Extra Innings (Basic Package would include a complete set of rules and team charts for the 2012 Final 4 teams (Both teams in the AL and NL Championships from this year (teams to be determined)

2. Bball (Basic Package would include a complete set of rules, team player charts for the 2010-11 East and West Championship teams - Mia, Chi, Dall, & Okl City)

If anyone is interested or just wants to talk dice simulation games please let me know. You can post here, email, or PM me.

Even if you have never played dice games. It is not too late to start! Let me know what teams you want to play and I am able to re-create all NBA and MLB teams from past years.

I am currently re-playing the 97 World Series between the Cleveland Indians and Florida Marlins and the 2010 Playoff Series between the Celtics and Cavs. These games are fun to play by yourself or you and your friends could start a league.

Thanks,

Jay (jaybvlsports@yahoo.com)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lyons
msg tools
No, I was unaware of that. Is there a website that I could go to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
It would be in your best interest to do an in depth market analysis for sports sims before diving into it. The baseball market is pretty crowded with other sports having less support.

Sometimes success comes less from having a great game and more from serving the right niche at the right time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.