Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Tyrer
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancs
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had a quick look but am not sure about this.

If I pair animal A and B with Cooperation and then B and C with Cooperation, when I feed animal B do A and C get the benefit to or do I choose which one gets the benefit?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannis
Japan
tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume there is only 2 nuclearnuclear food in the bank and you are asking how to distribute it among 3 animals linked with Cooperation A-B-C, right?

Cooperation has to be triggered so you can put the food to B and then chose to either feed A or C or put it to A and feed B or put it to C and feed B, but you cant put it to A and feed C.

If there are 3 nuclearnuclearnuclear food in the bank, you can feed all 3 of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitry
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben_Tyrer wrote:
I've had a quick look but am not sure about this.

If I pair animal A and B with Cooperation and then B and C with Cooperation, when I feed animal B do A and C get the benefit to or do I choose which one gets the benefit?

Yes, both (A & C) must take an indigo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitry
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tsondaboy wrote:
I assume there is only 2 nuclearnuclear food in the bank and you are asking how to distribute it among 3 animals linked with Cooperation A-B-C, right?

Cooperation has to be triggered so you can put the food to B and then chose to either feed A or C or put it to A and feed B or put it to C and feed B, but you cant put it to A and feed C.

If there are 3 nuclearnuclearnuclear food in the bank, you can feed all 3 of them.

Your answer is correct but for Communication traits. In the case of Cooperations it doesn't matter how many tokens in the Food bank remaining.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.