Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have any active location in my session but only quest. I've already put 4 progress tokens on it in scenario 1B. Here are my questions:
1. Can I allow to go to travel the "Old Forest" since the quest 1B is in active status?
2. Can the token in quest 1B transfer to Old Forest? That means put the tokens to "old forest" to complete this travel. The effect of the travel is to reduce the progress token in quest.

Please help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Langewisch
United States
Englewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
www.ludolodge.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Say you have 4 progress tokens on the quest. When you travel to a new location (Old Forest Road), the quest is simply put on "pause." The progress already there remains there, and the new location serves as a buffer for any progress you make from that point on. Once you complete the active location, you can continue where you left off putting progress on the quest card.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
snailien
United States
DeKalb
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
After the quest phase is the travel phase. In the travel phase, if you do not already have an active location, you can travel to one location (making it the active location). Quest cards are not considered locations so if you have progress tokens on the quest, that does not prevent you from traveling to locations.

You cannot move progress tokens on quest cards or location cards. If you successfully quest (or otherwise place tokens on the quest) while you have an active location, place progress tokens on the active location first. If you made enough progress that you have more tokens to place after fully exploring the active location, you then put the remaining progress tokens on the current quest card, keeping in mind that if you complete that stage of the quest, any leftover progress tokens are not placed onto the newly revealed quest card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy CHAN
Hong Kong
Tseung Kwan O
New Territories, HK-SAR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.