Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

From what I understand, the bases for the Puppet Wars minis are smaller than 30mm. This is so that they can slot into 30mm bases to be used in Malifaux.

I was checking out Wyrd's online store, and saw that they sell 30mm Bayou base inserts that would match the figures really well.

Are these Bayou base inserts the same size as the Puppet Wars standard bases so that they would fit into the board hexes? Do these base inserts have a metal tab on the bottom, or would they lay flat on their own?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
The inserts fit in a 30mm base, so I guess they would be the same size if the Puppet Wars bases fit themselves. Don't have puppet wars at the moment, so I can't check. The bases are flat at the bottom so you can lay them flat on a table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenny Nguyen
Australia
Bungarribee
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Puppet Wars button bases fit comfortably within the 30mm base. The Bayou inserts sit flush within the 30mm bases. I currently can't find any of the blisters of bases I know I have (too many unopened blisters and boxes and things threatening to squash me, you know ), but from memory, the Bayou bases do not have tabs and should sit flat without having to clip bits of metal away (some filing might be involved).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.