Sander Vernyns
Belgium
Spalbeek-Hasselt
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
We are currently looking for some German Players to translate our rules for our game Aquarium to German.

Our contacted translator is currently not available (I really hope that she is fine as she didn't respond to my mails and she doesn't pick up her phone).

Besides our worries about what happened to our translator we are in trouble with our publishing deadline if we don't have a German rulestext very soon as the time left to get it ready for Spiel is getting very limited.

I hope that some german geeks can help us out ...

Thanks in advance,

Sander
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris toph
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
Not an actual picture of me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm by no means a pro in this area, but I could give it a shot over the weekend if you don't find anyone else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I'm a freelance translator by profession. I'll send you a Geek Mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Vernyns
Belgium
Spalbeek-Hasselt
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks for your offer ...

Luckily ... our current translator has contacted me just to tell that the translation would be done by the weekend.

If you let me know your emailadress I can send you the translated rules for a sneak peek of the game and possible corrections.

Thanks in advance,

Sander
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.