Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We just started playing this game and our group all read each others posts so I was hopping that someone would post some tips just to see how it affects our next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
Plaatsvervangende Schaamte
badge
mbmbmb
In my circle of friends, the most effective strategy has been to always grab points if you can, especially if it will take the zeplin from another player.

I have been meaning to write up a little program that dumbly plays this strategy to see if it is just group think on our part or if the game really does boil down to this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JonPrud wrote:
In my circle of friends, the most effective strategy has been to always grab points if you can, especially if it will take the zeplin from another player.

I have been meaning to write up a little program that dumbly plays this strategy to see if it is just group think on our part or if the game really does boil down to this.

We all like rolling dice so this game is simple fun, we just have not played much yet and would like to get a leg up on the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.