BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: How a image can be posted to be vied as a cover box ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roarke the merc
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi, i posted a few images for my game submitted on the site (i won't post its name because it may be considered advertisement, so that the people should view my submissions, so i won't). I will give you a example. How a image can be submitted that it will be viewed as in Catan or other games, on the upper left.
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/38821/settlers-of-catan-g...
I have in my submission, images, but on the main game page in the upper left corner, is blank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
If you click on the image gallery, you will see a "more..." button under each image.
If you click that you should see "propose representative image"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
Hi
If you click on the image gallery, you will see a "more..." button under each image.
If you click that you should see "propose representative image"

Yes, just to clarify: The image that represents the game needs to go through the mod process. So, you propose the image that should represent the game and the mods will review it and certainly approve your suggestion.

This process is mostly in place for games which have hundreds of images and it can be a debate over which one should represent the game in the search.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clague
New Zealand
Hamilton
Waikato
flag msg tools
badge
I can see my house from here!
mbmbmbmbmb
To clarify further, you need to click 'Browse' to go to the image gallery, in order to see the 'More...' link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roarke the merc
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.