Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Mestemaker
United States
Wheeling
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question: Does the "Aliens Invade" level include the promo cards and tiles for Sunrise City?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹɹǝʞ uɐɥʇɐu
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. According to the comment on the Update:
Quote:

The ALIENS INVADE SUNRISE CITY pledge level will nuclide the Key To The City pin and the exclusive Community Tiles and Role Card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Mestemaker
United States
Wheeling
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks; I only saw the most recent comments on that update. Dug a bit further and I see the one you quoted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question. If I backed at this level do I also get the exclusive rewards for the Alien Frontiers campaign? I just saw some of the things they were getting as I hadn't been following there since I was already backed here. Some of the things are pretty sweet and I'd hate to think I would miss out since I am contributing money towards that campaign, just from a slightly different source.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
kvenosdel wrote:
Another question. If I backed at this level do I also get the exclusive rewards for the Alien Frontiers campaign? I just saw some of the things they were getting as I hadn't been following there since I was already backed here. Some of the things are pretty sweet and I'd hate to think I would miss out since I am contributing money towards that campaign, just from a slightly different source.

On Kickstarter it was indicated that those who purchased the Aliens Invade package would be getting all the stretch rewards from the Factions campaign as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kvenosdel wrote:

Yup, all AFF rewards will be given to "Aliens Invade Sunrise City" backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.