Popular Tags: CANTSTOP [+] [View All]
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
From email:

The classic press your luck game by Sid Sackson, Can't Stop, is headed for a new edition!

To celebrate the eminent arrival of one of our favorite games we're offering a special pre-order bundle. From now until September 26th you can get Can't Stop, PLUS an extra set of player markers, all shipped for free for just $39.99.

http://www.funagain.com/redir/31223/CantStop

Now for the fine print. Free shipping applies only to standard ground shipping in the lower 48 United States. This special ends at 11:59 PM September 25th. Bundles will ship on or around September 26th. If bundles are ordered with other games shipping may be delayed until all items can be shipped together. This Can't Stop bundle does not count towards our regular $70 free ground shipping.

Happy Gaming,
Funagain Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Miller
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't stop myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CAN'T WAIT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to buy this tonight and you can get it for $39.00 with a set of $5.00 black markers for free or oyu can get it for $31.99 without the free markers (and I assume you have to pay shipping. I would like to go with the game and black markers AND buy the orange markers too (additional $5.00) but then I am looking at $6.50 shipping. Does this make sense?

Would I be better going with the $31.99 offer and just buying both sets of markers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the new markers fit the old Parker Bros., "Stop Sign" edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 61604. Sir Loin o Beef
  • 1d100 =
  • (23) =
  • Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:29 pm
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.