United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
As I mentioned in this thread and this thread, our local movie theater has been running some classic movies. It has been awesome getting to see a few movies that I never had an opportunity to see on a big screen. The experience has been delightful each time, and now we're going to our third one. My dad, who went to the last one with us, looked over the list of other films that would be featured in this series and he asked if we would go to one more.

So, what movie will we be catching on the big screen this week? A classic comedy...

This one might have me even more excited than I was for Charade. First of all it will be the first black-and-white film that I will get to see in a theater. Also, I haven't seen this movie in quite a few years, so I've actually forgotten some of the storyline. It will almost feel like I'm seeing it again for the first time. I can't wait for tomorrow!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would watch this movie anytime on TV, let alone if I had the opportunity to catch it on the big screen. Hilarious flick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Levy
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Best hobby, with the best people in the world. Gaming is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one of the funniest movies ever made and both the performances and direction are terrific. You'll all have a fantastic time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
"He said I looked like Boris Karloff." Oh, and Jack Carson is one of the great forgotten character actors. Just sayin'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben, nothing beats an old movie in a theater. Having said that, do you get Turner Classic Movies on TV? They also print a monthly magazine ($12.95/yr) so you can plan ahead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
Ben, nothing beats an old movie in a theater. Having said that, do you get Turner Classic Movies on TV? They also print a monthly magazine ($12.95/yr) so you can plan ahead.

Nope, that's not included in our cable package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.