Subject: Missing Map Board 4/7 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MJ Kuchenbrod

Cary
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did this happen to anyone else as well? I just opened the game, and I have a duplicate of the cardboard cutout 3/7. I'm missing Map board 4, which means I can't even play the initial game of Emergence!!! No fun....I just wrote the company, and hopefully I get the board quickly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistakes happen. FFG is really good at sending out replacement parts, no questions asked. I had an odd marine figure in StarCraft, a flamer with two left arms. Still playable, but looked really goofy. They still sent me a replacement.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MJ Kuchenbrod

Cary
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh no, by no means saying that the company is horrible or anything. I did the same and just wrote them an e-mail asking for the #4 sheet. Wasn't sure if this was a first "batch" problem and others had run into it.

I'm actually using "other" map tiles for the time being so I can try to play the game.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinkle
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar issue. My box had duplicate Sheet 2 and no Sheet 3. Sent an email to the company on Monday but haven't heard anything back yet. Thankfully I have the necessary tiles for Emergence so I can at least play some test games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MJ Kuchenbrod

Cary
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just swap out tiles. I used board 3 and 5 to replace the missing ones. Worked fine for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.