Subject: War-torn cities clarification? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ola Mikael Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just received my copy of the game and have read the rules through - looks good. My only question is:

The rules say "A City is a War-torn City if: The opposing player has at least three (3) units in the City..." - does this happen even if the active player has no (0) units at that City?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom DeFrank
United States
Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom moughan
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
ahh....I love the smell of a stack of sketchily placed animals in the morning!
mbmbmbmbmb
If your opponent puts 3 units on his/her side ofthe city on their turn, it puts the onus on you to defend against it. They will capture a card from the middle on your turn if you don't lay down enough attack power to beat it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Mikael Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good. That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure. Am looking forward to giving this game a test run with my wife today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Mikael Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have played a couple of games with the wife now, and found it to be a nice and very enjoyable card game.

I went ahead and preordered the expansion as well - but couldn't find any release date - does anybody know when it is expected?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.