BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Air Superiority / Air strike series rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M S
Norway
Halden
flag msg tools
(I hope I hit the right section on this forum to post this....)

Hi all, after a decade and a half with no time for boardgames I have decided to take time to brush up the boardgame hobby again. It feels like starting all over when I study the Air Superiority rulebook, I guess the last game played was in 1996 or 1997.

After being away from the hobby for a while and after some inconclusive google searches I try this thread to update myself.

As an aircraft enthusiast air combat games are my favourites. What I was looking for is some updates for the Air Strike / Air Superiority series. I have the titles listed in my profile (Soon at least....just bought The speed of heat from Ebay and awaiting it but is trying to find if there are some newer updates to this game with updated ADC and scenarios from for example this decades conflicts in Iraq and Afganistan. I find these air combat games very stimulating and in particular I appreciate the variations in aircraft, ordnance and missions in these games, so discovering even the smallest addition I did not know existed would make my day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.